ThatChannel com Interview 2012 05m 15 Shawn Dalton
PETITION TO THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE OF QUÉBEC
Subscribe to our daily bulletin
The best way to get CIR updates in your inbox
- Canadian Born on IMPORTANT: In response to RBC Royal Bank’s recent public relations disaster, a petition to end corporate abuse of the foreign workers program
- vivek sinha on Saskatoon: Valerica Cretu facing extradition to Romania to begin serving time for 2002 hit-and-run that killed pedestrian
- Canadian Born on The consequences of ethnic enclaves in Canada
- Tony T on Canada’s Romani community holds protest against Sun Media Corp
- bruce on Edmonton: Empire Drywall fined for hiring illegal immigrants
- Canadian Born on $115,000 of taxpayer funds used to market Sudbury as a destination for immigrants
- Canadian Born on “Vital” for Canada: Chinese cannibal Weiguang Li allowed to take walks
The fifth annual Forum of the UN Alliance of Civilizations met in Vienna on February 27th and 28th, and Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff was one of the attendees. She has filed a account on what she observed, and discusses the larger ramifications of the AoC in the ongoing Islamization of the West.
You are legally responsible for what you write and post to this site. By submitting a comment you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Canadian Immigration Report against any liability and any and all third-party claims, demands, actions or costs (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis) arising from its publication.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not automatically reflect the opinions and position of Canadian Immigration Report.
Similarly, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement by Canadian Immigration Report. Comments containing vulgar language or incitement to violence will be removed.