Category Archives: Terrorism/Terrorism threats/Bombs/Hatred against Canada

QUEBEC: Close all Canadian mosques temporarily, André Drouin says

Close all Canadian mosques temporarily, André Drouin says 

A controversial Quebec politician says all mosques across the country should be temporarily closed after two soldiers were killed last week on Canadian soil.

__________

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/troisrivieres/archives/2014/10/20141027-113327.html

 

 

TORONTO: Street Team to pass out flyers re: AUSMA MALIK

Monday 3pm Bloor & Palmerston : Street Team to pass out flyers re: AUSMA MALIK – See more at: http://www.risecanada.com/2014/10/27/monday-3pm-bloor-palmerston-street-team-pass-flyers-re-ausma-malik/#sthash.J7TxQmuJ.dpuf

On Monday, Toronto will vote in municipal elections. One of the candidates for TDSB trustee (Trinity-Spadina), AUSMA MALIK, has participated in fundraising events for the infamous “Toronto 18″ charged Islamic terrorists. She has also participated in events where flags of banned Islamic terrorist group Hezbollah have been openly displayed. Tomorrow we shall be passing out the following flyer. – See more at: http://www.risecanada.com/2014/10/27/monday-3pm-bloor-palmerston-street-team-pass-flyers-re-ausma-malik/#sthash.J7TxQmuJ.dpuf

http://www.risecanada.com/

OTTAWA: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, killer of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, was not on RCMP watchlist

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau wasn’t on RCMP terror watchlist 

QMI AGENCY

FIRST POSTED: | UPDATED: 

OTTAWA - The man who shot and killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial in Ottawa before being gunned down in Parliament’s Centre Block was not one of the 90 radicalized Canadians on an RCMP watchlist, Mounties revealed Thursday.

RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson said Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, 32, “was an individual who may have had extremist beliefs.”

His e-mail was found on a hard drive belonging to someone who’s been arrested for terror-related activities.


 

Born in Montreal, he later lived in Calgary and Vancouver, then went to Ottawa on Oct. 2 to deal with an issue regarding his passport application, Paulson said. Police believe he was hoping to travel to Syria from Ottawa. Continue reading

OTTAWA: Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo fatally shot in terrorist attack

Cpl. Nathan Cirillo of Hamilton identified as soldier gunned down in Ottawa attack

Cirillo was standing guard at the National War Memorial when witnesses say he was shot at point-blank range. An assailant was later killed.

  • Share on Facebook
  • Reddit this!

At least 30 shots are fired inside the main building of Canada’s Parliament Hill, after a gunman shot and killed a soldier at the Canadian War Memorial in Ottawa.

 By:  Ottawa Bureau reporter,  Ottawa Bureau reporter, Published on Wed Oct 22 2014

OTTAWA — The Canadian soldier who was shot and killed as he stood guard on a bright and chilly morning at the National War Memorial is identified as Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo, family and military sources say.

A Parliament Hill security guard was wounded in the chaotic attack Wednesday just before 10 a.m. in the nation’s capital that police believe involved more than one assailant.

Cirillo, of Hamilton, was one of two Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada reservists standing guard in front of the monument when a gunman opened fire Wednesday morning. The shooter was killed inside the Parliament buildings after firing at least 20 shots.

Ottawa police would not confirm a CBS News report that has identified the dead shooter as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau. A high-ranking federal officer confirmed his identity to The Canadian Press. He was born in 1982 and is believed to be Canadian, the American news outlet reported, quoting U.S. officials. Continue reading

QUEBEC CITY: Nadjat Boudjerima and Nora Boudjerima arrested and charged in bomb scare

Appel à la bombe : les sœurs Boudjerima évaluées et accusées

Nicolas Saillant

Dernière mise à jour: 08-09-2014 | 09h30

QUÉBEC – Les patientes de l’urgence de l’Hôtel-Dieu qui ont prétendu être en possession d’une bombe dimanche soir font maintenant face à des accusations de méfait, faux message et menace.

Nadjat Boudjerima, 41 ans et sa sœur, Nora Boudjerima, 45 ans, ont comparu lundi après-midi après avoir obtenu leur congé de l’hôpital où elles avaient été amenées après leur arrestation tôt en matinée.

Les deux femmes, qui ont créé tout un émoi dans la nuit de dimanche à lundi à l’hôpital de l’Hôtel-Dieu, font face à des accusations de menace de détruire, faux message et méfait. Continue reading

QUEBEC CITY (Fr.): Deux femmes qui portaient le voile et qui s’exprimaient en français auteurs de l’alerte à la bombe

Les auteurs de l’alerte à la bombe résidaient à l’hôtel Best Western du Centre-ville

Nicolas Saillant

NICOLAS SAILLANT @

PUBLIÉ LE: | MISE À JOUR: 

Les patientes de l’urgence de l’Hôtel-Dieu qui ont prétendu être en possession d’une bombe se trouvaient au restaurant du Best Western sur de la Couronne lorsqu’elles ont demandé une ambulance dimanche soir.

Selon ce que le Journal a appris, les deux femmes qui ont été arrêtées tôt ce matin après avoir tenu les policiers et le personnel de l’Hôtel-Dieu en alerte toute la nuit, étaient au Bistro le 330 lorsqu’elles ont demandé une ambulance. Les femmes qui portaient le voile et qui s’exprimaient en français étaient clientes du Best Western centre-ville.

Selon l’employé du Bistro 330 qui a servi les deux femmes vers 21 h dimanche, l’une d’elles semblait confuse lorsqu’elle s’est assise à une table de la salle à manger. «Il y en a une qui ne parlait pas, elle avait des lunettes soleil, elle ne parlait pas, elle ne me regardait pas, rien», raconte le jeune homme qui a préféré ne pas être identifié.

Le serveur qui a présenté les dames de 41 et 45 ans comme étant «des sœurs» ajoute que celles-ci étaient indécises. «Sa sœur a dit, je vais prendre un café, finalement elle n’en voulait pas, puis elle l’a pris. Ensuite elles étaient supposées commander. Au moment de prendre la commande, elle a dit appelle une ambulance», raconte celui qui a composé le 9-1-1.

«Elles avaient l’air bien correctes», ajoute le serveur qui indique que l’ambulance s’est présenté environ 15 minutes plus tard. Des touristes de la Suisse, clients du Best Western ont aussi indiqué au Journal avoir été «intrigué» par l’ambulance ainsi que la présence de deux voitures de police au coin de la Couronne et de la rue du Roi hier soir.

«On était au pub en face et on a vu une ambulance et deux voitures de police vers 21 h 30. C’était curieux», indique la dame sans en savoir davantage.

Selon le superviseur ambulancier Jean-François Roy, «Il n’y avait absolument rien qui pouvait laisser présager ce qui allait suivre» lorsque les dames ont été prises en charge par les paramédics hier soir. Continue reading

ISLAMIC TERRORISM: King of Saudi Arabia warns that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S.

Abdullah Al-Shihri and Sameer Yaacoub, The Associated Press
Published Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:35PM EDT
Last Updated Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:24PM EDT

 RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — The king of Saudi Arabia has warned that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S. if there is not a strong international response to terrorism after the Islamic State group seized a wide territory across Iraq and Syria.

While not mentioning any terrorist groups by name, King Abdullah’s statement appeared aimed at drawing Washington and NATO forces into a wider fight against the Islamic State group and its supporters in the region. Saudi Arabia openly backs rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad, but is concerned that the breakaway al Qaeda group could also turn those very same weapons on the kingdom. Continue reading

OTTAWA: Misbahuddin Ahmed found guilty of two terrorism-related charges

Former Ottawa hospital technician Misbahuddin Ahmed has been found guilty of two terrorism-related charges by a jury.

CBC News Posted: Jul 11, 2014 2:30 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 11, 2014 7:29 PM ET

Ahmed, 30, had pleaded not guilty to conspiring to knowingly facilitate a terrorist activity, participation in the activities of a terrorist group, and possession of explosives with intent to do harm after his arrest in August 2010.

His eight-week trial began in mid-May and went to a jury on Tuesday. On Friday, the jury found him guilty of the first two charges but not guilty to the possession of explosives charge.

Conspiring to knowingly facilitate a terrorist activity carries a maximum sentence of 14 years in prison, while participation in the activities of a terrorist group has a 10-year maximum term.

Ahmed will be sentenced on Sept. 15.

(…)

Crown lawyers said during the trial that Ahmed was a “committed jihadist” with an eye on potential Canadian targets, pointing to a bag in his basement they alleged held bomb-making materials.

Ahmed and his defence said during the trial that he was trying to stop a planned attack and was planning to destroy the contents of the bag, which he got from a known extremist.

The jury heard how the RCMP had tapped Ahmed’s phone and videotaped him meeting with that same extremist, whose name is covered under a publication ban.

A verdict is expected in the trial for Khurram Sher, one of Ahmed’s alleged co-conspirators, on Aug. 19.

“Canadian” Farah Mohamed Shirdon dead while fighting for ISIS in Iraq

Farah Mohamed Shirdon of Calgary, fighting for ISIS, dead in Iraq, reports say

CBC News Posted: Aug 15, 2014 3:39 PM ET Last Updated: Aug 15, 2014 3:39 PM ET

Multiple social media reports in Iraq say that a young Calgary man who appeared in an ISIS video four months ago has been killed in Iraq.

Farah Mohamed Shirdon, a Calgarian fighting overseas with the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, was seen in the video burning his Canadian passport and threatening to destroy Iraq’s oppressors.

The Department of Foreign Affairs says it is aware of reports that a Canadian was killed in Iraq and is following the situation closely.

A man claiming to be Shirdon’s brother has been tweeting online — asking jihadi contacts for information on how Shirdon died.

Attempts by CBC News to reach Shirdon’s family in Calgary have so far been unsuccessful.

Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird told reporters following a news conference in London, Ont., he was aware of the reports but could not speak to the specific facts of the case.

(…)

___________

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674736/ISIS-militants-declare-formation-caliphate-Syria-Iraq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html

An immigration database